French Related Research Projects 2021 (F2RP 2021)
The F2RP 2021 call for applications is now open until 30 July 2021 to support the attendance or the development of a France-related scientific project or event by a New Zealand-based researcher, student, institution, or association. Grants up to $10 000 will be awarded to support expenses.
- The proposal must be submitted by a New Zealand based researcher, student, institution or association, in either French or English.
- The proposal is open to all academic fields (Natural sciences, Humanities and social sciences, Arts …).
- The project must focus on a France-related scientific project or event (Conference, Summer school, research mission, research campaign…).
- If the application concerns a research project. The project must start before 2022.
- If the application concerns a conference the applicant must be accepted for an oral or poster presentation at the conference. The conference/summer school must be taking place before 2023.
- France related project means that either the project is carried out in France, or that a French based researcher or institution participates to the project.
- Everything can be budgeted for, except for work time (researchers’ salaries).
Scientific excellence will be a key selection criterion.
Closing date: 30 July 2021 (midnight NZ time)